Sunday, April 5, 2020

Networking

Networking
noun
  1. 1.
    the action or process of interacting with others to exchange information and develop professional or social contacts.
    "the skills of networking, bargaining, and negotiation"

When we were asked to mention our networking strategies, I was a bit anxious because this is not one of my strong points. I'm not good about putting myself out there to meet new people in or out of my field. I tend to wait until someone approaches me. A coworker of mine is helping me with this and has started bringing me with her to networking events. It's time to move out of my comfort zone for growth and guidance. These are the few sites I was able to visit and join.

TASBO
Excelencia in Education
DLL Facebook Page



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections - 5-3-2020 - Who Owns The ePortfolio?

The reading assignments were interesting and thought provoking. W hen I r ead the q uestion asking who owns th e eportfolio I imme...