Sunday, April 5, 2020

My Manifesto

I'd heard of manifestos but never had to create my own. I struggled with this assignment but put forth my best effort. After it was graded and returned to me, my professor gave me insight I needed in order to edit it and make it better. I listened to the edits which were sent through a voice recording several times. I wanted to be sure I understood fully what it was I needed to correct. I put down that I didn't know what my passion was, and she pointed out that I knew exactly what my passion was. I needed to focus on the positive a bit more and express truly what satisfaction has come from being in the career I am in. The picture below is worth a million words that I cannot being to express. My students and their success are what's important. DHC - Manifesto


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections - 5-3-2020 - Who Owns The ePortfolio?

The reading assignments were interesting and thought provoking. W hen I r ead the q uestion asking who owns th e eportfolio I imme...